Well, today, partly spurred on by comments and e-mails from a few people asking when the D-Lux 5 book would be ready, I worked steadily through the day at proofreading and fine-tuning the book. A few minutes ago, I set it up for sale in a PDF version, at my web site, http://www.whiteknightpress.com. The ordering page and other information on the site don’t look quite as good as they did earlier, because I had a professional designer create the site originally; for today, I had to just go in with Dreamweaver and struggle until I got it to work. Later on I plan to learn more about web design, and I’m going to try to switch to a system I can better handle by myself, so I can make changes quickly without the site looking like it was attacked by vandals. Anyway, I believe the links are all working. I’ll provide a link here directly to the purchase page for the PDF version of the book, in case anyone doesn’t want to have to navigate all the way through the web site.
Also today, I received word from the company that does Kindle conversions for me that they have finished their work of converting the book about the Panasonic Lumix LX5 for the Amazon Kindle reading device. So, my next task tonight will be to check over that finished product and, if it looks okay, upload it to Amazon for sale through their Kindle store.
And, of course, I still have to put together all the files and other work to get the paperback version of the Leica D-Lux 5 book into production, which will probably take a few days more. So, plenty of work to do, but things are progressing well.